Saturday 29 December 2012

Am I a murderer or a lover ?



I never knew
I'd go this low...
I loved her so much
that I didn't even had control over my senses
She came in my life
and became the source of happiness.
I always wanted her
to be at my side forever.
I did everything to have her blindly.
But amidst my overflow of love
an anxiety dawned over me,
a fear of losing her...
I spent everything 
that was mine for her,
I had nothing left but she.
She was there, but I was scared.

I planned to gain capital,
I admit I did wrong,
what I did was out of fear, shame.
I took the child and killed him brutally..
I was madly in love with her..
I know I'm insane.
The fear of losing her finally came true;
but in reality
I lost everything.
Now I stand alone
in these dark black walls
remembering the day I saw you.
You're still the divine angel of mine
my love for you is still pure
but I'm no longer pure..
I'll never blame you for my sins
but now I know my love
for you was divine unlike yours..
You can call me a crazy murderer
but you can't change the fact 
that I'm a crazy lover.
Love is divine;
everything is fair in love and war,
then how is my gruesome act justified?
Am I a murderer or a lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment