Tuesday 25 December 2012

My unheard melancholy - yet continues



My unheard melancholy - yet continues



Success, it was just a step away.
I could have achieved anything;
But that one mistake of mine
just shattered everything.

Failure, it was nowhere to be seen.
I knew I couldn't fail at all
but that one mistake of mine
just shattered everything.

I decided to have some
fun that night,
and it really turned out to be
the most horrifying night of my life.

I don't know why it happened to me...
But if only the society would
have changed its views,
that beautiful night 'd have
never turned into a scary one.

Now, I plead to my Orthodox society,
let girls be born,
treat girls with equality.
And teach your sons
some manners, that you
so desperately want to teach your daughters.

I'm a rape victim
and your sons are the victim
of mental disorder.
Help Them.
GIRLS DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY
   BUT YOUR SONS NEEDS IT A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment