Friday 21 December 2012

Our friendship


OUR FRIENDSHIP



I had never known such friendship
until I met you guys.
You two were just inseparable.
I had no one to hold on to
but you guys helped me,
boosted my confidence in me
I felt so precious.
And then due to unfateful chain of events
 'I'
unconsciously separated you guys.
One of you became my best friend
but then me, 'the dumbo'
couldn't even understand the depth of friendship.
I complained to the other
just because of silly tangles,
my mind couldn't solve.
Later the other became 
my good friend,
yes just good friend, but we 
could never make it to best friends
sadly because we had the 
unseen barrier between us.
You guys are still in my life
but none of you are the same.
Forget and forgive "me"...Move on now
And lets be the awesome threesome
instead of 'you two' or 'we two'.
I long for that friendship
which we three perhaps once had.
Let's relive those joyous moments
and capture those for forever.
Instead of letting me
remorse over my guilt.
I know I deserve but;
you guys seriously don't . 

No comments:

Post a Comment